Sunday 2 July 2017

My first GST Purchase - Kiko Milano Full Coverage Concealer (Shade 04)

Hello!


Kiko Milano Full Coverage Concealer.


Everybody is going gaga over the pre-GST sales, GST sales and so on. So I made a tiny purchase and thought of putting up my first bill with GST on my blog😊

I was in dire need of a concealer for my oily skin, so when I saw a weekend sale going on at the Kiko Milano store, I just couldn't resist wandering to the concealer counter ,though my wanderings took me to the skin care section and lipstick section  too. But nothing got me excited other than this little pot of concealer. This concealer is made of sebum absorbing complex and hence it will be perfect for my oily skin I guess. Reviews will be up as soon as I use it a couple of times. Till then enjoy the pictures.



Kiko Milano Full Coverage Concealer in Shade 04









MRP : Rs 800/-
Sale Price : Rs 590/- (including GST 😉)


See you soon with the next post!
Stay tuned!

Much love! Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piping hot Post!

Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum Review.

Hello! Today I will be reviewing one of my favorite serum for you all. As compared to other creams/ moisturizers, serums have mor...

Popular in here!